Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Keep on Keeping On

Well I haven't blogged over the last week because I spent a few days in Nashville for a Student Council conference followed by a few days in Murfreesboro for a School Counselor conference.  Had lots of fun and while I was away Brent also took some time away from home improvements!

So I have nothing new to show so I thought I would catch you up on some projects we had previously done!

We painted and flipped the living room.  Before we had a large sectional sofa and we had it positioned in a way we had to very separate rooms now we have one large room.  Here is the living room with no decorations.


As I have mentioned I am not a decorator so I am sort of waiting for divine inspiration to hit (translation - Cindy, Brent's Mom to come to the rescue).

Here are some things I have seen out I like but not sure how we can pull this room together.

I sort of want to go trendy with chevron like patterns in bold colors:
:

Brent tends to like more natural like patterns:



Currently it is just looks open and empty in here but our next project of all new windows is ordered / measured and waiting for installation!


We have original 1952 windows and they are awful, drafty and make for a large power bill!  We ordered them through Hullco and estimated installation is  mid March!  So excited about this and can't wait for them!  Here is a embarrassing picture of exactly why we are so excited for new windows!!!  Who has air conditioning units in their windows stilll!!!!

Next weekends project - We ordered a dumpster and will be organizing, cleaning, removing, trashing, etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment